About the Press
Open book publishing is a premier global book publisher of science, technology, medical, arts, language and sports resources, which provide in-depth knowledge and advance understanding between researchers, academics, professionals and students with the platform they need to share and realize their ideas.
We have incredibly diverse publishing policies, ethically trusted content by professional expert authors, evaluating its quality and whether it supports aim of furthering education and disseminating knowledge and distribution their knowledge by market focused to our readers worldwide, whichever format (print and digital) suits them best. Our publishing covers readers from students to academics, general readers to researchers and individuals to institutions.
The mission of Open Book Publishing is:
- To publish great books in all fields.
Our vision is:
- To be the first destination for our valuable authors, agents, customers, client publishers and employees.
- To be an esteemed publisher that values diversity, nurtures talent, rewards success and honours all its responsibilities.
- To be the first market focused in all we do for deserved readers with great books.
- To lead change in the recent format with popular culture.
- To enrich readers knowledge with up to date information to make them as King in their field of expertise.
- To anticipate change for reader’s requirement, authors foster creativity, and encourage risk-taking and innovation.
While making the most of published content, authors will also get OPEN BOOKS's enhanced management functionality and workload-reducing tools:
For the benefit of readers, published content comes with a number of semantic enhancements to boost their experience, including: